Packaging Innovations and Luxury Packaging London returns to Olympia, London on 13-14 September 2017.
The show offers visitors a unique insight into the very latest solutions, challenges and trends in the packaging industry. With over 150 exhibitors already signed up to the event, the show will feature launches spanning the full packaging spectrum.
- Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Grootegast will launch two new additions to its stand up pouch range, offering sustainable food protection and extended shelf life.
- IPL Packaging will introduce the second-generation Infinity Box and a range of newly developed moulded and wrapped cork material packs. The Infinity Box integrates electroluminescent light panels, mirrors and a rechargeable power supply into the body of the pack.
- Seufert Transparente Verpackungen will introduce its bio-based PET, which is around 30% vegetable in origin. It can be transformed into transparent packaging and has the same recycling chain as conventional PET.
- Royston Labels will debut its latest label innovation for Bulldog toiletries – an eye catching promotional tag that is printed on both sides to maximise space, with an ultra-glossy and fully waterproof finish.
- Envases Metalicos Eurobox will launch its Zadig & Voltaires Gift Pack. The design offers multiple reliefs made at different heights. This gives greater visibility to a brand name, making it perfect for cosmetic and perfume products.
- Gruppo Cordenons will use Luxury Packaging as the international launchpad of Reef, its new fine paper from the Luxury & Touch series. Its texture evokes fine sands, live rock, corals and colourful fish scales, so is ideal for exclusive graphic design and packaging.
- Mirri’s latest material innovations and swatches include MirriEco Ag, a recyclable alternative to metpol, and Mirri Sparkle, a high-impact material with a glitter effect.
- The Label Apeel stand will focus on the quality finishes it has provided for luxury brands, including a brand new fluorescent pink ink, which glows under UV light.
Quadpack will show the latest solutions from its skincare, make-up and fragrance portfolios. This includes the Q-Line range of fragrance bottles with designs in wood and surlyn caps.
- Croxsons will display its range of premium spirit bottles and luxury closures, as well as a comprehensive selection of glass packaging solutions for all food and beverage sectors.
- Pozzoli Spa will exhibit its latest packaging solutions for high-cosmetics and perfumery, wine & spirits and luxury retail, as well as premium packaging for the entertainment market. This includes the PozzoliFlatBox family, a line of 100% made in Italy folding flat rigid boxes, which offer low environmental impact.
- Etiq’Etains will exhibit its range of pure pewter self-adhesive labels for the luxury market, specifically for products in the alcohol and cosmetic sectors.
- Papeteries De Montsegur will display its premium wrapping tissue which comes in a range of deep dyed colours and effects, including pleated paper.
By Tony Corbin