Quality inks that promise long-lasting colour, variety, novelty, visual effects and a fantastic finish
At Royston, we supply a number of fantastic inks:
- High-light fastness - the best resistance possible in direct sunlight.
- Opacity - high opacity on every colour in the Pantone book.
- Transparent - high transparency on every colour in the Pantone book.
- Phosphorescence - charged with UV light so that it glows in the dark.
- Metallic - a high array of any metallic colour in the Pantone book.
- Foil effect - silver, gold or aluminium-style print, similar to a foil.
- Glitter - coarse monochrome, polychrome and holographic glitter inks in many colours.
- Pearlescent - soft viewing, the delicate “shine” in an ink.
- Thermochromic - colours that become visible or invisible with temperature change.
- Scratchable - scratch off with a finger or coin; ideal for promotional jobs.
- Scented - fragrances are encapsulated in the ink; upon scratching and/or touching, the fragrance is released.
- Colour flip - different colours are seen when viewed at different angles.
- Low-migration - ink chemistry which will not migrate or move from the packaging into the product.
- Daylight fluorescents - giving an excellent fluorescent effect in daylight.
- Security - invisible in daylight, visible in infrared or UV light.
- Fluorescence - glowing during UV light.
- Luminescence - invisible in daylight, visible in infrared or UV light.
- Glimmer - fine monochrome and polychrome glitter inks in many colours.