Royston Labels are a leading UK supplier of self-adhesive labels, with over 30 years in the industry.
We combine our knowledge of traditional print technologies with the latest in digital innovations, to ensure that our clients always receive the most cost-effective, high quality packaging solutions available.
Royston offers the full range of label production services. We have our own studio where we can carry out a number of pre-press services, including artwork updates and colour retouching.
We have extensive printing facilities including equipment for conventional combination printing and embellishment techniques. In the last decade, we have invested heavily in our digital printing capabilities, giving ourselves and our clients greater flexibility when it comes to design, lead times and pricing.
We are accustomed to using our equipment to produce complex, decorative labels for a variety of industry sectors, and because we understand the importance of innovation, we have an investment plan in place that allows us to update our technology as frequently as possible.
- ISO 9001 Quality System Certification
- PS 9000 Pharmaceutical Quality Standard Accreditation
- FINAT Membership
- British Bottling Association Membership
- Society of Independent Brewers Membership
- Best in Show at the FINAT Awards (2017)
- Category Award (Wine) at the FINAT Awards (2017)
- Category Award (Cosmetics) at the FINAT Awards (2017)
- Category Award (Cosmetics) at the FINAT Awards (2016)
- Shortlisted for Label of the Year at the UK Packaging Awards (2016)
- Honourable Mention at the World Label Awards (2016)
- Gold at the Flexotech Awards (2013)
- Gold at the EFIA Awards (2011)
- Gold at the World Label Awards (2010)
At Royston, we are committed to doing our bit for the environment – and not just because it’s important to our clients.
We are always trying to reduce our manufacturing waste, make use of recyclable and biodegradable materials, and work with companies that demonstrate a similar commitment to going green.
We are particularly proud of our recycling credentials: all our plastic matrix waste, silicone release liner trim, and waste cardboard and plastic wrapping is sent for recycling.