Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Double day shift (weekly rotating)
6am-2pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
We have a vacancy for a Machine Operator, to assist in the inspection and finishing of production orders, at our world-class production facility in Royston, Hertfordshire. We are focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to our customers for a wide range of packaging requirements. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our thriving, passionate finishing team and help continue to build on our long-term success and contribute to our growth strategy. We are a family owned business which has invested heavily in the very best equipment and site, working to ISO9001, PS9000 and BRC standards. We manufacture labels for lots of well known brands and companies, including; Treacle Moon. St Tropez. Autoglym. GHD. Vitabiotics. River Island. Ted Baker. Bulldog. Body Shop. Brokers Gin. Hotel Chocolat. Que Bella. Josh Wood. Mancave. And many, many more.
Role responsibilities include:
· Responsible for rewinding finished reels of labels
· Operate, monitor and maintain rewinding equipment to job specifications
· Handle rolls of labels when finished on the rewind machine
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (English language essential)
· GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions/procedures
No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
Royston Labels Ltd offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits for this role. If you are interested in working in our dynamic, fast-growing company please send your CV to; email@example.com. Thank you.Apply for the role