Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Double day shift
6am-2pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
Are you looking to work for an award winning self-adhesive label manufacturing company? We have a vacancy for a Digital Printer (using the Screen JL350UV digital press) at our world-class production facility in Royston, Hertfordshire. We are focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to our customers for a wide range of packaging requirements. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our thriving, passionate Production team and help continue to build on our long-term success and contribute to our growth strategy. We are a family owned business which has invested heavily in the very best equipment and site, working to ISO9001, PS9000 and BRC standards.
- Operate the Screen JL350UV Digital press to procedures and job specifications, meeting ISO, PS and BRC quality standards
- Ensure daily productivity targets are met
- Accurately record equipment settings to enable repeat jobs
- Ensure optimum equipment set up and product output with efficient use of consumables
- Good understanding of printing with CMYK – colour appreciation
- Computer literate, experience of RIP software (Inkjet) advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (English language essential)
- Excellent attention to detail
- An effective team member and able to work independently
Royston Labels Ltd offers a competitive salary and benefits for this role. If you are interested in working in our dynamic, fast-growing company please send your CV and cover letter to; email@example.com. Thank you.
Closing date: 29 January 2021Apply for the role