Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Are you seeking a challenging new role in Health & Safety and Quality and wish to work for an award winning self-adhesive label manufacturing company? We have a vacancy for a Compliance Officer at our world-class production facility in Royston, Hertfordshire. We are focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to our customers for a wide range of packaging requirements. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our thriving, passionate team and help continue to build on our long-term success and contribute to our growth strategy. We are a family owned business which has invested heavily in the very best equipment and site, working to ISO9001, PS9000 and BRC standards.
This role will provide operational and administrative support to ensure the Company complies with external regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Role responsibilities include:
- Investigate, resolve and report internal non-compliance issues and customer complaints
- Conduct internal audits of the Quality, Health & Safety and environmental business systems
- Manage all non-conformance administration
- Provide Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental support and administration
- Conduct relevant Health & Safety/Quality training
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A pro-active, ‘can do’ approach
- Apply an analytical and methodical approach to tasks, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient user of MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc), experience of MIS systems
- Experience and qualifications in Internal auditing
- Quality management system experience
- Hazard & Risk Management (HACCP, HARM, HARA) experience or training advantageous
Royston Labels Ltd offers a competitive salary and benefits for this role. If you are interested in working in our dynamic, fast-growing company please send your CV and cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Closing date: 29 January 2021
Apply for the role